Tuesday, July 5, 2011

.....and they all lived happily ever after

miss me? hell yea you did!

sorry i havnt been on in forever and a day its been a longgggggg few months,
where do i start?
 i guess i should start where i left off
 well his cousin and her kids moved out in a big hurry, big surprise.
i got a job. that i hate.
i met an awsome person at work. that i thought was gay.
this is where the story gets interesting. and before i continue, i DO NOT CONDONE CHEATING AT ALL.
so i was at work one day and it was pay day so everyone was comming in to pick up there checks, there was one guy i never saw before that came in with what i thought was his boyfriend,  we talked for a bit and i found out i was working with him in a few days then i gave him his check and he was on his way.
a few days later i get a text from a number i never saw before
"hey exited to work with me today?"
i didnt answer him back but truth be told i was. and for the first time.. i actually got all dolled up for work for the first time that day and  it apparently it payed off. all day at work we were texting back and fourth just making fun of everyone and everything. it was fun and for the  the first time in a long time i smiled for real
later that night when i got home from work we were still texting and i was still smiling. when i went to bed that night i put my phone,my ciggarettes, my lighter my journal, my tips from the day, and my camera in mypillow case (shows how much i trusted him at this point) at about 6 am i got woken up to
WAKE THE FUCK UP
i was confused. very confused. he went in to my pillow case  to either (a) go snooping through my phone or journal so hed have a reason to fight with me or (b) went to steal my ciggarettes, or money saw the phone and decided to go snooping . either way he was in the wrong.
but apperently he woke me up to fight for something i had no control over, apperently right after i went to bed i got a text saying "we both have off on monday you wanna do something? anything you want, my treat" and some how it was my fault that  that was said to me while i was asleep. and apparently that also means i was a slut who was cheating on him so why should he even try to remain faithful when i clearly wasnt.
yes because someone asking me to do something when i wear a ring on my left ring finger to work just so i dont get hit on  and claim to be "engaged"  automatically means im cheating .... wtf kind of logic is that?
but any way. i wasnt allowed to do ANYTHING without it turning in to a fight. i couldnt even go on MY computer with the internet I was paying for unless he was sitting right next to me looking over my shoulder like im 7 or something. i wasnt alowed to wear skirts, or makeup, or straighten my hair, or curl my hair, or wear v neck tees or tank tops or tight jeans because by some twisted logic it meant that i was  trying to impress some other guy and because i looked half decent i was clearly cheating on him... twisted logic right
i digress.  after that day i tried to stop talking to the new guy. it was kind of hard because they scedualed us to work together ALOT because when i worked with him i was a lot less stressed and  wayyyyy happier which meant i made more tips and costumers complained sooooo much less.

but then the boyfriend started acting weird. at first id come home from work and hed be gone but hed come home the next day and claim he was just out with AJ  playing xbox ( why is that always his excuse for everything? fucking xbox man i swear)  all night and lost track of time. and because i was blinded by love (and fear of another fight) i bought it, then after a few weeks he was disapearing for a few days at a time, gone for 2 days home for 1, gone for 3 days home for 4, and i was pissed because on top of that, i was doing ALL the cooking ALL the cleaning,ALL the laundry, paying most of the bills, AND working. but i didnt say anything still. then he was disapearing for longer and longer periods of time so one day after calling the jails and hospitals in the 5 surrounding countys to make sure he wasnt dead, hurt, or in jail(because he was gone for 9 days at this point and this became my daily ritual), i had to go to work and i was working with... guess who? and i was at my whits end  with the boyfriend  so partially out of spite and mostly because i had a crush... i was like " hay tommi whatcha doing after work? because he STILL hasnt appeared and im getting sick of it, its cinco de mayo i want to just forget him for the night" and you know what? we got drunk, we made out and i had a good time. the next morning i felt guilty as hell for making out with tommi while i had a boyfriend but whatever.
on a side note. i dont know  i told you this but AJ does meth and my bf at the time is a former meth head...so thats where my guess he was while he was disappearing for days at a time because he knows i dont even like him smoking weed. im not a fan of drugs and i never have been but i can deal with weed. and anything prescribed by a doctor, infact i dont think id be able to function with out my prescription  for xanax.... id be a hot mess.
so he doesnt come home till the day after mothers day (and i got my food stamps ON mothers day) and as he always does when he wants to pick a fight with me, wakes me up at 9am to yell at me for not going food shopping on mothers day HEEEELLLLOOOOO i was working all day and i fucking spent what was left of the day with my MOTHER asshole. i said that i grabbed my computer my phone and my money and walked out the door, not really knowing where i was going. i called up tommi crying, still half asleep in my pjs, flip flops, my hair was probably rockin the  einestine it was attractive i must say. he came and got me and brought me to starbucks where i drank my soy vanilla latte and he just listened to me cry and complain, oh and say im sorry  8 million times for dumping all my problems on him then he brought me back home and guess what? the bf wasnt  home
big shocker
the next day i worked til 9pm and when i got home i was determined to break it off with him but when i got there he looked so sad and i just broke down crying before i could even say anything. i ran to the bathroom and texted tommi " idk if i can do this he looks like a sad puppy" and he texted me back within seconds - "your strong you can do this and plus what about us then?" it made my heart melt for whatever reason and i did it, after months of me wanting to this i finally did
all it took was that one text


the next chapter:
as soon as i broke it off with the ex,  he started getting violent. very violent. not at me  persay- but he was throwing dressers across the room begging me not to go, banging  his head against the wall, punching walls and since i  have PTSD i freaked out grabbed my work uniform, one work shoe, my computer my phone and my purse and literaly ran out the door while calling my mommy histerically crying and telling her what happened and texting tommi to come get me asap because im afraid of him following me if i walk up  to his house.
tommis roomate ended up being the one who got me because tommi was at work but that was fine with me. i got in the door of my soon to be new home and was greeted with 3 diffrent people  handing me beers all at once because i apparently (a) needed to catch up and (b) looked like i could use them.
by the time  tommi got home from work i was pretty trashed and i ran up to him and said " GUESS WHATTTT IM SHMINGLEEEE"  it was a good night, a much needed  good night
after everyone left and it was just me and  him awake i said " you know what? i havent been single for more then a month collectivly  since i was 12" and he said" that doesnt have to change. you could be my girlfriend" it was so cute and akward and it made me so happy

weve been together since may 12th and still not one fight, argument, diagreement, everything is great, his family loves me, his little brothers tell me im a better  sister then there real sister, his sister says  that her and  his mom have never liked any of his girlfriends until me, his mom gave us our own place and what we do pay in rent shes putting in savings for us to buy our own place in a few years.
life is good
im very happy
im glad that chapter of my life is OVER
and that im starting a new, better one






some pics of us.... just so you can see my upgrade :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I AM SOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU! I was so happy to hear that you have upgraded to a much loveable person!!! Well done love!!! It sounds like your life is so much better!
    He seems so lovely and stable and he actually cares about you!
    xx
    stay strong beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena