Tuesday, December 14, 2010

im off to my home town ! wish me luck!

im feeling wonderful.
life is great



ok thats completely bull shit... you should know better by now girls :)


so my boyfriend finally got a  fuckin job! so after work i went to visit him and celebrate. it was going just fine until our friend came over with  the ps3. fuck the fucking playstation. it causes nothing but issuse.

i wanted to play something WITH my boyfriend as apose to sitting there with my thumb up my ass... so  the only two options were a fighting game or bowling. i gave him the choice and he threw an all out hissy fit over the fact that he wanted to play grand theft auto. i felt like i was baby sitting a 5 year old. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOIUS? GROW THE FUCK UP SUCK IT UP AND PLAY A TWO PLAYER GAME YOU ASSFACE.  it went from bad to worse when i left because despite my best efforts he started playing gta... i was sitting outside in the 15 degree weather smoking  when he came out and  sat next to me like
"is it really that big a deal? you know im having gaming withdrawl-" im cutting it off there to say this YOU ARE A  GROWN ASS MAN YOU SHOULD BE MORE WORRIED WITH THE  FACT THAT YOU LIVE IN YOUR MAMMAS HOUSE THEN THE FACT THAT YOUR  FUCKING XBOX BROKE.  now his sentance may continue " but its ALWAYS my problem right? if its not your way its not any way at all"

to witch i said " what are you talking about every weekend im here everything is *your* room *your* tv *your* remote  and im the one that needs it my way all the time? "- this is where  he started laughing at me  " dont fucking patronize me  you fuckin asshole"
he  looked at me  like i  was nuts so i asked  him if he knew what patronize meant he  said  no so i said (because at this point i was fumeing mad)  "well maybe  if you got your GED  you would have learned it.. " then patted his head like a puppy  and went back inside.
the rest of the story is pretty typical of any fight we have.  i used words  he couldnt say let along know what they mean with out breaking out he dictonary... he repeteded the same sentance over and over and over. i would ask him questions, he would  repeat the same sentance over and over . i would throw something at him... guess what he did?

if you guessed  repeated him self again ... you get a cookie.


 well im off to ny soon<3 love you girls

1 comment:

  1. what did he do?! Sorry babe I was absent from reading for awhile
    xx
    he sounds like a twat sometimes no offence x

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena